While my list for 2021 isn’t full of new things I want to accomplish, I do want to expand on some of the practices I have been doing this year such as:
- Keep moving and add some variety to my movements throughout the week: weight lifting, lagree (pilates), yoga, walking, running!
- Stay hydrated (more tips coming from my current read Quench! Already learning such great tips that I will share with you all)
- Eat a variety of colours of fruits and veggies daily
- Walk more! Getting my daily steps up
- Work on my golf game, and more importantly golf more
- Taking time every week to do an intentional mobility session..
- Continue my professional development: continuing education courses, more consistent educational reading and weekly research into current Athletic Therapy practices/treatments etc.
- Stop complaining/venting (currently listening to Think Like a Monk audiobook, already by some of his points)..
- Keep reading : my list of books for 2020 was very lengthy, and I am going to continue the streak into 2021..
- Experiment in the kitchen: I have been trying different recipes the last few months and hope to expand my cooking horizons this year (currently LOVING the cookbook Eating Out Loud by Eden Grinshpan)
- Learn more about wine
- Be grateful: something we probably all learned in 2020.
What are you going to focus on (or continue to do) in 2021?